Monday, October 8, 2012
Thing #1
I really enjoyed the 7 and 1/2 Habits online tutorial. Although, I do know lots of these habits I must say that I did not know that they were officially labeled as apart of a learning process. I really just thought they were common sense or things that people just choose to do as apart of life. Lifelong learning is important for everyone. I have to say that the easiest habit for me would be, #1 begin with the end in mind. Everything that I do I try to focus mainly on where it will take me. I am a sophomore in college, I have a 1 year old daughter, work, and life itself. At times I am very stressed out and ready to give up but then I look at where I will be when I graduate and everything that stresses me out turns into my motivation to keep going. I would say that the hardest for me would be, #7 1/2 play. I picked this one as the hardest because at times I get so caught up with things that I forget to relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment