Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #4


Commenting helps create a sense of community and interaction, because without it people would not know how to have conversations and how to deal with certain situations. Also, none of these social networks would still be running with success. One point that I thought was very important was how you respond to people's comments. Personally I feel that there should be some kind of rules as to what people put on there blogs or comments. Some say it's theirs and they can do what they want with it and I don't have to read it. That statement is true but at the same time why tell the world things that only you or your family should know. I also found the part of the reading about everybody wanting a response to their comments to be true. No matter what someone post whether it be negative or positive they are always wanting a response. Think about all these social networks out here or these very blogs that we are making in this class, we all want them to be read and have some feedback. The blogs that I have picked to follow are Tori Hickman's 23 Things, Shaffer's Blog, Thompson's twenty-three things, Maultbay's Blog, and Cambre's Bloffedy Bloggy Blog. I have decided to follow these blogs because they all where interesting to me and I found very useful information on all of them. The comments that I choose to make depend on the topic and I just simply state how I feel about it. Aside from my classmates I choosed to pick http://teachingfashionista.blogspot.com/ and http://amber-polk.blogspot.com/ I picked the first link because I thought it was interesting how she loved to talk about teaching and her passion for fashion. The second link is from a third grade teacher which I enjoyed because I would like to teach third grade. She not only had blogs about the subjects her students were learning but also pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment