Monday, October 8, 2012
Thing #3
There are numerous amounts of things that you can use a blog for in this world today. As a student in an education program I could use my blog to reflect on the different experiences that I encounter in this program. Other students could read my blog and it could benefit them whether they are thinking about entering the education field or if they are already in it and just need another student's opinion. When I finally become a teacher I would like to create a blog for my students and their parents. I could post different things relating to class work and I would also like for them to blog on how they feel about the topics we discuss in class. The parents would be able to get on and blog with myself and other parents about opinions they have and different concerns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment